Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Recovery from Adrenal Fatigue

Is there a cure for Adrenal Fatigue? I haven't found one. There is recovery though. Since I started using Plexus Tri-Plex, I have had one episode of Adrenal Fatigue after 5 extremely busy, stressful days, 3 of those days were 14 hours work each. Although I was disappointed that my body could not go the distance, the next day I was super surprised. I felt OK. Definitely needed rest but rebounded so much faster. The week following that, I filled 9 cake orders and celebrated Holly's First Communion. Exciting stuff right there!
Anyhoo found this description of Plexus Slim on the web. This author began supplementing her diet with Plexus Slim in 2014. Her facebook page mentions that she is still using this drink as of April 2016.

No comments: