Warm Bistro French Dip Sandwiches
What I love about this sandwich is that you can use leftover beef roast, or even grilled chicken!
- 1 (17-ounce) package Hormel® Family Pack Beef Roast Au Jus Entree
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 hoagie-style sandwich rolls, split
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
Remove roast from package, reserving juices. Thinly slice roast.
Divide 1/2 of cheese evenly among bottom halves of rolls. Layer beef over cheese. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange bell pepper and onion over beef. Drizzle each with a little dressing. Top with remaining 1/2 of cheese. Place tops on rolls. Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil.
Bake sandwiches 10 to 12 minutes or until warmed through. Slice each in half before serving.
Hot Beef Cheddar Subs
- 4 submarine sandwich buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
In a large skillet, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, Worcestershire sauce and reserved bread.
Spoon into buns; top each with a cheese slice. Replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.