Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

When we lived in Charlotte, Halloween was also the season for the migration of ladybugs. Often in between handing out the candy at the door, I would also be sweeping ladybugs off the ceiling. Not something I really enjoyed. But over the years I made peace with the ladybugs. Much cuter than spiders and we had a problem with those at that house too!

Who would have guessed all these years later, in a new home, I would, on purpose choose this costume for my Little One Feather? We joined our cousin Will and friends for a great night out in the neighborhood. Fortunately, no real ladybugs joined the party.

Look at all that great stuff!

Can I play the Wii too?
Anna and Amery doo-wop, doo-wop!

A quick stop at Grandpa and Grandma's before we go!
Grandma always has the BEST candy!
Here's the crew: Holly, Anna and Bill.
Lee and Lee Allison have gone to an older crowd gathering, sorry no pictures of that!

No comments: