Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Nicest Thing

Is it the weather, the lack of sunlight, the rain? Or still seeing the leaves in my yard, a new record. Leaves still needing to be raked in February! What ever the reason, I have been feeling low lately. Behind in everything, laundry, dishes, leaves.

So super nice today when out of the blue a friend brought me coffee and homemade chocolate cheesecake to the YMCA. I didn't even have to share (but I did because I could)! You know how good that feels? To get to offer, instead of the kids taking first? Not that I mind sharing with the children. Just really nice to be able to get to "offer" first!

This SuperMom has a new blog, if you'd like to stop by for a little visit. I have particularly taken time to reflect on this post, since it I've been feeling out of sorts. You might appreciate it too.

And to make a good morning better, another friend picked up an outfit for Holly, just because. Lent begins tomorrow, and I will start the 40 days with a full heart, knowing good friends surround me and that I have many blessings. Looking forward to Easter.

No comments: